Hi! I'm finally blog-active again. do you like my new layout? I do !
Sweet Powwow
안녕하세요 anyeonghaseyo! hello! welcome to my little green garden www. brace yourselves for total randomness if you are to read any of my entries. I often fan-girl a lot and type out wierd streams of thought. you have been warned. other than that, scroll through with a smile :)
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
Quote of the day
Jenica: You know the song 'Cheeky Cheeky' by Vengaboys? Rochelle: Oh yeaah. back in the daay.. Jenica: Yeah ! I can sing that song backwards! ♫ Boys cheeky the are you Boys cheeky the are you Girls cheeky the are we Girls cheeky the are we ♫ Everyone: AHAHAHAHAH Jenica: Sighh. I have too much time oh my hands !

Doing...
Feeling : _hungry__
Eating : _nothing__
Doing : _fixing this blog layout__
Watching : _letters appear on the computer screen___
Listening to : _the humm of the laptop__

Tagboard

Daily Reads
ate pam | athena | rebha | maribelle | mariessa

Rotten Things
March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | July 2010 | September 2010 |

death to exams!
op shopping = treasure hunt
stepping in dog crap is the best way to end your day
back to total randomness
wazzup
formspring.me
formspring.me
formspring.me
formspring.me
the tumblr trouble

Music
Music Here! coming soon!

this is just a "frighted peace"
Written at Monday, March 22, 2010 | back to top

"So shaken are we, so wan with care,
Find we a time for frighted peace to pant,
And breathe short-winded accents of new broils"
- King Henry IV part 1, Shakespeare
the assignments have finally settled down, and the stress is ebbing. But don't be fooled nica, this is just a frighted peace. Just peace waiting to be disturbed once more. Brace yourself for the dreaded half yearly exams! Take this time to rest, but prepare yourself and face the exams with a brave face. STUDY!
As you can see, Shakespeare is getting to my head :)
~
ALERT ALERT! NEW OBSESSION WARNING!
BROTHERS & SISTER!
for your information, I'm blogging as I wait for the show on channel 7 @ 10:00pm...
its already 9:45 . I can't seem to wait for it.. tic toc... come one already!
My parents were kind enough to give me Season 1, but Angelou and I are almost finished... need to get season 2!
this reminds me of the time when we I was desperate for Charmed season 4, then Mum got sick of my complaining that she bought season 4 from eBay. oh yes, the power of tantrums :P
oh darn, its 9:50 and Dad is still on the couch... GET OFF THE COUCH! ITS MY TURN!
he is currently watching UFC. yup, its great. A couple of guys bashing each other up for a living.
Yippee.. (please take note of the sarcasm)
..... 9:52.
8 minutes. come on.... I can contain it.
why must I be the one always obsessed with everything?
ok.. my sister has claimed her spot in the family room. this is good. it means that there are 2 against 1
(if my Dad feels like arguing)
9:55!!!
I can hear the Walkers in my head already :)
hahaha.
this obsession is ridiculous.
during my physics assessment today, all I could think of was Brothers & Sisters. I was insane. I'm pretty sure I wasted 5 precious minutes looking out into space just thinking about the show!!!!
GOT TO GO !
its 9:58!
okk
BYEEEEE!
adios :)